.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

T-shirt Design


Well, I was really excited about the new t-shirt design I just made at the meeting. I'm proud of myself. That's a GOOD thing! In case you haven't noticed, it's kind of right above all the words you're reading. Hope you like it.

~Brandon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design, Brandon. You're quite an artist. I can't wait to see the actual shirt. I want one too.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Brandon,
I like your website .
Especially the great logo.
Papa