.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introduction

My name is Logan. I am an 8th grader. This is my 4th year of robotics. I specialize in building, but I have a feeling that I might end up doing some programing this year. The thing that I like about robotics the most is building a specialized robot and competing against other teams. I love any food that's in a tortilla and pickles.

-Logan

7 comments:

Cook Family said...

Logan, you OWN! so excited for you and your team--I'm sure you will go far this year in the competitions! We are so proud of the wonderful young man you are! Love, Aunt JO, Uncle JER, 4 cousins

:) Deidre said...

Logan...I give you guys a lot of credit. You're doing something both fun and creative. What a positive way to use your mind. Keep up the good work and good luck at your competition!

Jamie said...

I could never do what you guys are doing! My brain does not work like that! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool Logan. I will be cheering for you and your team. Best of luck. Love Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Logan, the robotics blog turned out great! I didn't know we had something else in common, I also love anything in a tortilla as well. Breakfast burritos are my new fave! Hope you have an awesome year, looks like you have a great team!

Unknown said...

what a neat project! i imagine some day we'll see you all on TLC on one of those robot wars shows! good luck...hope everything goes well!

34milepizza said...

Good luck to your team. Compared to what most kids are up to in school, I think you guys and gals ROCK!