.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introduction


Hello, I am Jeremy, and I'm the main programmer for this team. I am an 8th grader, and I have been in robotics since the 5th grade. I love programing, and I want to be a design engineer when I'm older. I love the Xbox 360 and I love CHEEZE!! Yes its a weird thing that barely anyone knows about me; however, I love it, and I will put it on most any food. I HATE bacon! Yes that is a kind of random thing to say, but whatever, this is me, and who I am. .........(8^D)--)--(

P.S. I will be putting up some video footage of the robot soon =)


- Jeremy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there should be video footage. The other teams might see it and copy off our design.

Taylor

Anonymous said...

It will only be of the team working, not our actually design.
-Jeremy Thomas

Anonymous said...

O.K. I thought that you were going to show what the robot looks like.
Taylor

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy! It's DOC (Dr. Kimberly Winters) in Vicksburg, MS. Hope your team WINS!!!