.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introduction

Hey I'm Joey. I have been in Robotics for 4 years now. I am a builder currently, as of Thursday, Nov. 5, working on the base. I like the band Nirvana and I play guitar and lacrosse.

No comments: