.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Friday, November 6, 2009

Introduction


Hey, I'm Brandon and I DON'T LIKE BACON. Instead I like sausage and pancakes and all that breakfastey stuff. I love to draw and make stuff. I joined robotics last year and I decided to join again because I liked the competition last year. I like music yo! Some of my favorite songs are, Fireflies-Owl City, Evacuate the Dance Floor- Cascada, I Write Sins not Tragedies-Panic! at the Disco, Last Resort-Papa Roach and Numb-Linkin Park. Well I just put all those songs in to make it look like I wrote a lot.

THE END!!!!!

p.s. Guess who's back with a brand new rap?

No comments: