.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introduction

Hi, I'm Taylor. This is my 4th year of robotics. I also named the team last year. I love building the robot. Oh yeah, and GO COWBOYS!

2 comments:

:) Deidre said...

You go girl! Are most teams made up of primarily guys? Love to see our fellow females out there competing with their minds.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Most of the teams I saw last year were mostly guy teams. Though I do like being on a team made up of mostly guys. I'm not a real girlie-girl.
Taylor