.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I've Learned From FTC

I've learned a lot from FTC. I have learned that the world relies on teamwork and that no one is totally independent. We all need the help of others to accomplish our goals and competing in First Tech Challenge is defiantly not an exception. I've learned that no matter how good you think are or your ideas may be, you can't afford not to listen to your team mates. They might know how to do something you hadn't thought about or have an idea just as good or even better than yours. Everyone deserves to have their thoughts heard out. My goal is to go to Cincinnati and to do all I can help my team do it's best at competition, but to achieve this goal, I'll need the help of my team to pull through.


-Logan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan,

We're so very proud of what you have accomplished. I know the team's hard work and dedication will pay off at competition! Good luck


~Mom & Dad