.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Saturday, January 9, 2010

How We Are Doing

Hello ,

I have made a video informing people about what has been happening over the Christmas break. It is currently made and waiting approval of our site's administrator, Jamie Ward. I will have another video made that I will be posting soon also; please watch for that one too. The most exciting part of FTC this year was when I got about 3 to 4 other people interested in programming. I started to name parts after the other team members. On the Charts and Graphs in the block diagram in Labview, I switched the default title names to the team member's names. When I did that, they heard their names and came over to see what was going on. Eventually I had everyone working on a demo program. It was very interesting to see how a simple switch of a title can bring in so much attention. Well that's all for now. =)

-Jeremy-

No comments: