.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FIRST: Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing Gracious Professionalism.
.
“Being a Gracious Professional involves respecting yourself, your team, other teams, and everyone around you. It is a way of doing things with a competitive spirit, without making anyone feel like a loser. Gracious Professionalism is a way of interacting with other people respectfully, doing excellent work, and promoting teamwork and appreciation of others.”

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's Up?

It's right 'round the corner! My text is in lime green! Competition is coming up and I'm pumped. Yes I said pumped. It's the most boss way to say it. (Yes I said boss.) We got our shirts today and I'm ready for competion! So now I got my pokemon and I'm ready to own at comeption! So lets get out there and COMPETE!!!!!!!
^~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taste the rainbow
~Brandon~

1 comment:

:) Deidre said...

I don't know what Robotics people say, but when I was in theatre, we said "break a leg" for good luck! So "Break a leg" and keep it pumped up!